Writing has played a major role in my career since day one. I produce articles, copy, and newsletters for brands, people, and publications. I write for a variety of industries on a range of topics.
Some of my favorites include: entrepreneurship + small business, careers + side projects, remote work, mental health, holistic wellness, food + beverage, music, culture (and subcultures), economic development, and travel.
My passion is for long-form, journalistic content, but I can help with newsletters and website copy if our visions align! I’m intimately familiar with most blogging and email marketing platforms.
Tell me what you’re working on and your rough budget: firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some writing samples:
The Creative Independent / Kickstarter
- An Epic Guide to Treating and Preventing Ingrown Hairs
- Is a Safety Razor a ‘Dudes’ Razor’ or Your Leg’s BFF?
- How to Prevent Razor Burns and Bumps
Managed by Q:
Nikki Richard Creates a Happy Home for Bark & Co Employees
- Inclusivity by Design: A Talk With Ryan Wines of Marmoset
- It’s Not Too Early to Plan Your Office Holiday Party
- Six Easy Steps for Planning a Team Offsite Meeting
- Create Company Swag that Builds Connection and Brand Pride
- Company Event Planning Made Easy
- Foggy Brain? 4 Ways To Better Leverage Your Off Days
- 5 Team Building Exercises For Setting Goals You'll Stick To
- Top 10 companies winning at remote work culture and their secrets
- 15 female founders building killer tech companies
- The top freelance trends of 2016
Vinyl Me Please:
Vinyl Me Please:
- What does it mean to have a free spirit?
- I’m finally ready to talk about my failed Kickstarter campaign
- The truth about side projects
- How Product Hunt Transformed A Song A Day from an Email Into a Startup in 3 Hours
- 9 lessons in building the community behind (and backbone of) A Song A Day
Looking for something else? You can also hire me for music curation and supervision, podcast production, editorial direction, or marketing strategy.